What is God saying to you?
- Considering the message today, what do you think God is saying to you?
- What is hard about asking for help?
- Have you ever struggled asking for help? Share a story.
- Have you experience Gods healing your life? Share a story.
- If you could as God to heal you from something what would it be?
- If you were the women in the story, would you reach out to touch Jesus? What would prevent you from doing it?
- Read the sermon on the mount (Luke 8:43-48)
- What does the law say about people bleeding?
- How do you maintain a relationship with God under the Old Testament Law?
- What in the significance of the women touching Jesus robe according to Old Testament Law?
- What is the power that left Jesus?
What will you do?
- What is in your life that is preventing you from asking God for help?
- What would you like God’s power to look like in your life today for you to experience a “…remove our defects of character…”?
Life Group Questions are designed to be a guide for discussion and spiritual growth. The questions are derived as a response to the teaching at Orchard Community Church in Escondido Ca. Orchard Community Church meets at Orange Glen High School in the Performing Arts Center at 9 and 10:30 on Sunday mornings.