- Considering the message today, what do you think God is saying to you?
- What stood out to you from the message?
- What are some weaknesses we tend to overlook as a society?
- What is/are your thorn(s)? What are some ways that you attempt to hide them?
- Should we acknowledge our weaknesses? Or ignore them and just focus on our strengths?
- Have you ever asked God to remove a weakness? What was His response?
- When the Lord says, “My grace is sufficient?” how does this help Paul dealing with the thorn?
- What does it mean to delight? Look also at Psalm 1 and 35:27-28. What are the promises of delighting?
Applying What You’ve Learned
- Have you acknowledged, accepted and shared your weakness with someone?
- How can you be ready for God to work in you?
- What are some ways to use your weakness for God’s glory?
Life Group Questions are designed to be a guide for discussion and spiritual growth. The questions are derived as a response to the teaching at Orchard Community Church in Escondido Ca.