What is God saying?
1. What stood out to you from the past message?
2. What should be the distinguishing characteristics of a Christian?
3. Have you experienced any conflict as a result of being a Christian?
4. How do you practice a life of loving others?
5. Read Romans 12
6. What does the passage say about what a Christian should act like?
7. How does the biblical definition of love differ from a cultural understanding of love?
8. Why does the instructions in this passage demonstrate about the character of God?
What will you do?
1. How do you go about bringing peace to those that you interact with?
2. Who do you need to forgive in your life?
Life Group Questions are designed to be a guide for discussion and spiritual growth. The questions are derived as a response to the teaching at Orchard Community Church in Escondido Ca.