Life Group Questions
- What stood out to you from this past sermon?
- Read Matt 20:1-16, what is the takeaway from the parable?
- How have you experience entitlement in your life?
- How have you experienced generosity? What are the characteristics of a generous person?
- How do you practice generosity?
- Read 15; is it difficult to celebrate other people’s success? How do you practice celebration instead of being envious?
- Why does it trouble us when life isn’t fair?
Bible Study Questions
- What is a parable?
- Read through Matthew 17, 18, 19. What are some common themes that you see throughout these chapters leading up to 20?
- Read 19:16-30.What is the context for the parables of the workers in the vineyard?
- What did the disciples think about the Kingdom of God at this point in their spiritual journey?
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- In the parable, how many times does the landowner goes out to recruit workers?What is this trying to illustrate about God?