This week we are learning about the Fruit of The Spirit, specifically looking at Patience.
Start off with a fun family game!
Here are some options (Do one or do them all, up to you! Just remember to have fun!)
- Fruit of the Spirit Word Search Fruit-of-the-Spirit Word Search
- Bible Trivia (Pair up into teams and keep score if you’d like to add a little competition to it) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=copRjNujlyI
- Simon Says for the whole family to play! (Simon Says)
Now it is time for worship and our lesson with Mrs. Ruth!
- Orchard Kids Morning Lesson
- Color Sheet fruit-of-the-spirit-coloring-page
- Fruit Stamping (Fruit Stamping)
- How To Draw A Banana https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwX1sZwRMMQ
Parent Discussion Guide
- Use this exercise to talk about patience one more time before bed. Fruit of the spirit patience Activity
- What is patience? What is something that you are having to be patient for right now?
- What do you think patience is a Fruit of the Spirit?
- How can you practice being more patient this week? How or who could you encourage to be more patient this week?
- How is God patient with us? What are some ways that we can practice patience with people in our life?
- Who should we pray for today? Are there any things that we can pray for more patience?
The Orchard Community Church exists to invite people to find hope and experience love through faith in Christ. It is always our goal to encourage people to find their place in the great big story of God. We hope this will help you on your journey.