What is God saying?
- What stood out to you from the past message?
- Is it hard for you to make friends?
- How would you define a friendship?
- Who is in your inner circle? How do you develop this further?
- Read Matthew 17:1-13
- Why does Jesus say for the disciples to not tell anyone about what happened?
- What is the significance of the transfiguration as it relates to the divinity of Jesus?Why does Jesus include his disciples in this experience?
- How does 2 Peter 1:16-18 connect with the message?
- What are other biblical examples of close friendships.
What will you do?
- Identify 5 of your closest friends. If they are not a part of your inner circle, what keeps them?
- How can you invite them into your innercircle?
Life Group Questions are designed to be a guide for discussion and spiritual growth. The questions are derived as a response to the teaching at Orchard Community Church in Escondido Ca.